We often have clients who have obtained a judgment in another state or a foreign country but the Judgment Defendant no longer resides in such state or country. In order to collect on those Judgments, we are able to domesticate them in the state where the Judgment Defendant resides and promptly undertake enforced collection of the Judgment.